Monday, August 1, 2011

My Kind of Office

I spent my day off from work hiking up glorious Griffith Park with a couple of my favorite people.  But instead of going for a healthy protein shake after our workout, we journeyed through LA Friday traffic to Father's Office in Culver City for a sure-to-be-delicious, fatty burger. It was my first time there, and although their famous burger was amazing, it was the jambon-serrano wrapped figs that blew me away. Our hearty and highly caloric post-workout "snack" definitely cancelled out our grueling hike (and then some). But it was well worth it.   

almost at the top 

jambon serrano grilled mission figs, stuffed with
goat cheese, topped with red cabbage. basically, heaven. 

the famous burger with caramelized onions that tantalize
the taste buds. next time, i'll try it medium-well.

fries with garlic parsley aioli.
 don't ask them for ketchup.
just don't.

Father's Office
3229 Helms Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90034

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...