Monday, August 29, 2011

A Scoop of Paradis(e)

In case you couldn't tell, I love ice cream. It finally feels like summer in LA, and although school's in session again, I'm still taking advantage of the heat and continuing my caloric tour of ice creameries in LA. My most recent discovery is Paradis, a funky ice cream shop straight from Denmark. Previously occupied by Pinkberry, Paradis recently popped up in Los Feliz and is what true artisanal ice cream is about - decadently delicious ice cream that's rich but not too heavy, made from local ingredients. I recommend the Coffee-Chocolate, Salted Caramel, and Ferrero Rocher flavors. That's right. Ferrero Rocher, like the candy.

goodbye pinkberry. hello, paradis. 



scoop of Ferrero Rocher and 
Coffee-chocolate


decisions, decisions


outdoor seating along Vermont Ave.
Paradis
1726 N. Vermont Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90027


2323 Honolulu Ave.
Montrose, CA 91020

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...