Monday, August 15, 2011

Bird Pick

Nine times out of ten, I'll go for coffee over tea. But sometimes, a freshly brewed cup of cold or hot tea is the perfect thirst quencher on a sweltering summer day or a blistering winter night (not that we have blistering cold nights in LA). I stopped by Bird Pick in Old Town Pasadena desperately seeking a cure to my dehydration caused by a long day of retail therapy, and I think I found a new favorite spot!  I tried the Lychee-Oolong Iced Tea with a cane sugar simple syrup and it was refreshing, delicious, and light. The best part was eating the lychee after downing the whole cup!


lychee-oolong iced tea with cane sugar simple 
syrup. bird pick is also a store for all your
 tea essentials. my sister purchases her specialty
 tea from there!

definitely trying an iced tea latte next time.
 or maybe the jasmine lemonade.
or actually, the tropical sunrise sounds good.


Bird Pick
10 South De Lacey
Pasadena, CA 91105

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...