Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sunny San Diego

San Diego isn't just about surf and tanning. There's a lot more to the city than Sea World and the beach. In fact, San Diego was my college home for four years, and not once did I visit Sea World! Instead, one of my favorite places to go to in San Diego was and still is Balboa Park. Balboa Park is replete with lush gardens and Spanish architecture and houses multiple art and history museums. I was introduced to the Park by my favorite college professor who lectured my seminar on-site at one of the gardens. I fell in love with Balboa Park and it instantly became my choice location to pass time or have a lazy day with a friend. I snapped these photos during a recent trip to my beloved city and Park.

waterlilies

more waterlilies

I really, really like waterlilies.


view from the botanical garden

view of Balboa Tower from Alcanzar Garden

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...