Monday, July 25, 2011

Smart Coffee

Spotted an Intelligentsia truck during my morning commute

I love coffee. Lattes. Mochas. Coffee flavored ice cream. Chocolate covered espresso beans from Trader Joe's. You name it. I love it. It's an unhealthy habit, but it always makes me feel better. Intelligentsia has easily become my favorite coffee company. They take their coffee seriously. Talk to any barista and they'll give you the rundown of the history of the cup you're drinking. The Pasadena and Silverlake locations are both great, but the best part is you don't have to go to an Intelligentsia to try their coffee. Try an online search and you'll be pleased to know Intelligentsia has made its way to the obscurest of places. Sip and Enjoy. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...