Saturday, September 10, 2011

Study Recess





Who says only elementary school students get to enjoy recess? Now that I've matured into a law student, I say I'm entitled to a break every so often. I first tried Recess when it had just opened a couple years ago, and I witnessed its transformation from an upstart neighborhood spot into a booming and successful lunch mecca. The food is consistently good, the service is top notch, and the shabby chic decor is inviting.  I have no doubt Recess is on its way to becoming the next Porto's. 

st. ann's ahi tuna. seared ahi tuna, mixed greens, mango, tomatoes, avocado, grapefruit, ponzu mustard aioli.

scott rd. chicken breast, provolone, greens, tomato, pesto aioli. cucumber salad. dijon mustard.

shrimp spring roll. veggies, shrimp, peanut sauce and chili oil.

Recess Eatery
1102 N. Brand Blvd.
Glendale, CA 91202

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...