Monday, November 21, 2011

Little Next Door

I've yet to explore France, but something tells me Little Next Door perfectly embodies casual Parisian dining. The waiters speak French, the menu consists of staple French dishes (Croque Monsieur, Beef Bourguginon, Escargot), the outside patio magically transports you to a European bistro, and they have macarons, macarons and more macarons. For all you diehard foodies in need of Julia Child-approved French fare (you know who you are), you're better off trying the neighboring Little Door or, better yet, Comme Ça. But in the mean time, Little Next Door is on my current list of cute weekend brunching spots. Did I mention they have macarons?

the way to my heart.

fig, brie, arugula pressed sandwich. light, sweet & savory. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...